In a nod to my fellow FTB'er, the following video is everything I've ever known in regards to the UK. It might also explain why some lurkers just won't sign up...
We had a busy day around these parts yesterday. I don't know about you, but for me, it sure helped the time fly by. Since the only hockey being played in the NHL doesn't involve the Leafs, I'll take all the help I can get in passing the hours, days, weeks and yes, even months ahead .
What about you? No, not you, the other person. Ya you, lurker. Come on in and join the fun. The English fellow only comes around on weekends now, no need to be frightened. Sign up, and before you know it, we'll be watching Gustavsson backstop the new look Leafs complete with two Sedins and a Cammalleri (uh-oh, I hope I didn't just jinx that...)
To the links, post haste!
- Our friends at MLHS bring word of a signing or three. No, it's none of the players I previously mentioned, and no, that does not mean I've jinxed it.
- What's Hamilton got that Phoenix doesn't? Well, there's flammable water for starters.
- TSM has more on the instant classic that was Brian Burke's interview yesterday. In a positively Transformian twist, there is more to this than meets the eye.
- Norman James asks the tough question: Should the Balsille bid go through, what will the Winni-Phoeni-peg Jet-yotes be called?
- floats the idea, while Checking From Behind takes it a step futher. That giggity sound you heard wasn't just PPP's Quagmire impression. . A Leaf, again? MLHS
- Scratch David Krejci off your wish list. Cornelius takes the news in his usual stoic fashion.
- Newest member of the Barilkosphere, Leafs Leaks takes us on a dizzying tour of NHL coaching vacancies.
- Much like the Hulk, the most recent Loser Domi sighting is a flash of rage and fury.
- Lost in the glamor and glitz that was the KHL's recent draft, is it's impact on the CHL. Out of Left Field takes a closer look at some of those issues.
- Did you know that there are other players to be drafted after Tavares, Hedman and Duchene? Crazy, I know, but it's true.
- And finally, an infomercial product who's time has come.
- Bitter Leaf, mf37, talks about the sweet, soothing sounds of silence emmanating from MLSE these days.