I'm exhausted. I'll write you a letter tomorrow, tonight I can't hold a pen. Hurry up, hurry up, ain't you had enough of this stuff? Ashtray floors, dirty clothes, and filthy jokes...my favorite Replacements tune, and my favorite version of said tune to close out June:
Also, tomorrow is the dawn of a new day, take two. It's why it's a National Holiday in Canada. Freedom-shmeedom, it's the beggining of free agency!
- MLHS tries to figure if it's better to overpay for two players, or just over pay for one. Also, Mike Cammalleri is awesome.
- Neate Sager sees a hockey player, the MSM sees a change we can believe in. Are they both right?
- Norman James looks at the big decision to be made over the off season: Pop Kadri's fandom.
- Justin Pogge went from dead meat to reclamation project last night. Toronto Mike has the details.
- The Hockey Spy does a comparative analysis of the Draft Ranking services. You'll think you've read it all before...
- Puck Daddy apologizes to the NYI visionaries, and has a quick blurb on PPP's new bestest friend!
- Brian Burke quotes are twice as awesome when translated out of, and then back into English.
- The Hat looks at the best free agents. Get ready to laugh at Montreal.
- Does Alec have the Leafs' free agent hit list? Where do unqualified RFAs like Marcel Goc, Brett McLean, and their ilk fit into the blueprint?
- eyebleaf gets us up to date on his feeling for Kadri (Nazem if you're nasty.) I think I speak for the both of us when I say:Giggity
- The Bitter Leaf, mf37 takes a look at the UFA's available and the Leafs needs. I'm just surprised he didn't ask "How Soon Is Now?"
- Steve's list reminds me a lot of a certain team's roster. I can't quite put my finger on it...
- TSM wonders if expectations will be met or if we'll be seeing Burke slapping another single through the infield.
- Wrap tells the tale of a young woman in the big (for Quebec) city and her adventures in draft-going.
Don't forget to follow all the comings and going tomorrow, right here on SBN at the NHL Free Agency Hub! Go on, you know want to click it. ..