This picture serves no purpose. Or does it...?
After a hard day yesterday, I hit the mini putt links. Speaking of links, here's a crap load.
- If your 401k tanks at the end of this hockey season, you can blame this article is saying... . At least, I think that's what
- A mystery worthy of Scooby and the gang's skills. Too bad Puck Daddy beat them to the punch.
- The gang in Canes Country may have found JFJ's next job!
- Hard to summarize this great piece from Gus at MLHS, but if you ever wanted to know the issues surrounding Balsille's acceptance into the NHL owners club, click here.
- Speaking of buying an NHL team, this group shows JB how it's done.
- ...and, Melt Your Face Off weighs in on the whole thing.
- Leafs Leaks talks draft, Schenn 2.0 and the ongoing Grabovski saga.
- When it comes to the draft, our GM says it's only 5 players deep (Warning - links to a WCH article. Readers may experience symptoms including, but not limited to: shortness of breath, vertigo, nausea, oily discharge)
- Hey remember those three players Burke signed? Well "Analysis Steve" has got the....ummmm...analysis on them?
- Monster to land in Toronto in the next two weeks. One can only hope it's enough time to fortify the city and evacuate the women and children.
- Touched on yesterday (thanks Chemmy!) Here is a list of possible free agent acquisitions. Of them all, I like the one who's name rhymes with "Grab It Jo-en"
- Mike Chen makes a case for Gary Bettman. What that case is, I'm still not sure. (Glove tap and kudos to mf37 for the link!)
- Speaking of Mr. mf37, over at Bitter Leaf, he's expanding the horizons and expanding the parameters, expanding the minds of sucker GM amateurs.
- And, just because, this YouTube clip gives me the giggles. I never realized sign language was so easy to understand (warning, may be NSFW)