...In perfect harmony. So, my Sunday was like a Monday. Up at 6 AM, and not home until some point after 7 PM. I know what you're thinking:
Well, two can play at that game. All the links today are tied to (some slightly modified) a song lyric. Guess all the songs and win a prize. What's the prize you ask...? Umm, how's about a day's supply of me being impressed with you? No, well, I'm on cruise control at this point, and the idea's already there. Let's just go with it. If nothing else, just click on the pretty blue words below...
- Bitter Leaf starts us off with a tale from long ago. Life was clean, sex was bad and obscene and the rich were so mean.
- He also thinks that whomever ends up owning the Coyotes can be eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking. They can do what some say can't be done.
- Puck the Media shares their thoughts on game five. If game six is the same, will we survive the night?
- Wyshynski says everyone's talking at Marian Hossa, but he doesn't hear a word they're saying.
- MLHS talks draft, prospects and who's going number one. Though she was born a long, long time ago, your mother should know.
- Sticking with MLHS, we get a sneak peak at the Marlies summer plans and the final word on that man made natural disaster, Gregg Gilbert.