This needed to be shared with the world:
These are your links, cover me:
- Here are things you need; notes on the prospect at Leafs camp. Whose been eating their Wheaties and whose been pounding the Crossainwiches.
- The General with hilarious commentary of what happens when the Maple Leafs go to the horse track. Where there mint juleps? And the Cliff Fletcher picture is golden.
- Another article about why Brian Burke is awesome. Complete with his usual lovely quotes.
- This is a great question; So what the f#%k, Cliff Fletcher?
- So about that Justin Pogge...let's talk....
- The Blackhawks decided GM Dale Tallon wasn't working out and gave him the axe. Wonder if it relates to that paperwork snafu.
- Oh the New Jersey Devils hired Jacques Lemaire and decide to give it another go. They've worked out their differences after seeing other people.
- Cycle Like the Sedins is on a roll and runs the hypothetical of "what if the NHL had a luxury tax?"
Not hockey: go here for some great covers. Yes, you need a ukulele cover of The Thong Song.
Drop anything I missed in the comments or whatever various means you want to get a hold of me.
Lunch time power up;
Sir Wendel Clark, (yes I just gave him that title) is teaming up with a bunch of former NHL players to take action against bullying.
So there will probably be a game at Olympic Stadium with the Capitals and Canadiens....