I like that the Leafs are all truculent now. Not just because the word makes me think of truffles and om nom nom deliciousness. But they the Leafs are tougher and meaner and I keep hoping they will do something like this because I want to see the Senators bench cry, save it to my DVR and have it forever;
- The Blackhawks are shopping Patrick Sharp? Apparently and possibly to the Leafs.
- Markus Naslund and Brian Burke have been talking. Possibly making eyes at each other over a seafood dinner. Wait, I thought it was already official?
- Mike Komisarek is blocking shots and the season hasn't even started. Gross Misconduct has some screengrabs of NHL 09 and what the Leafs and Habs could look like.
- SPOILER ALERT: Down Goes Brown previews the upcoming schedule. Highlights include a pandemic, kidnapping and several spilled pints of blood.
- Eyebleaf invested in a new jersey. Take a look at it, won't you?
- More thoughts and theories on who could perhaps become a Leaf.
- Bangin Panger with why Versus is better than NBC. Hear him out, there are charts and graphs.
- In the ZOMG! department; here is just how much NHL teams travel. It's intense.
- Your non hockey link: This is Why You're Fat. I'd totally eat Snickers pancakes.