This is your Friday FTB and it's gonna get a bit geeky up in here. Here is the Entertainment Weekly cover with Iron Man. Is Tony Starks a UFA and would he play forward for the Maple Leafs? Who would you put on your comic book team? You can mix Marvel and DC characters unless you are purist and the idea of combining is blasphemy.
Here are you links. This is how we do it;
- Oddly I feel like this post is missing the crucial "...back in November." My head is spinning, I feel like I need a graph to diagram just what the [Tlusty Scale] is going on. No, Howard Berger didn't write it.
- How Patrick Sharp could potentially fit in with the Leafs.
- Here is a story about some hockey brothers you don't hear a lot about; Steve, Mark and Dominic Moore.
- Hypothetically, if you won the contest to the naming rights of the Ottawa Civic Center, what would you call it? Me, I'm going with Princess Curl's Awesome Center.
- Petr Sykora was a bit candid with the Czech press and torched a bridge or thirty with the Penguins organization. I am wondering how long until there is a press release that comes out claiming a mistranslation.
- And interview with the Windsor Spitfire coach Bob Boughner about the trials and transformation of his team which won the Memorial Cup
- We have something in common with The Pensblog, a supreme disliking of Dany Heatley. You've seen some of these before, but they are still funny.
- The importance of JFJ to the Leafs organization.
- Your non hockey link of the day; Cake Wrecks, a collection of horribad cakes. Just because it's allegedly a cake, doesn't mean I'm going to eat it.
Happy Friday. I'm on weekend FTBs now so it would help a lot if you adjust posting times accordingly in case Google reader is lagging. You can always email me the links.