Where we had the hottest day on record since 1899. I accept all forms of pity.
First, for the ladies. Some hockey related guy on guy (on guy) action. You're welcome.
It's nice to know I can take a vacation, and Brian Burke will do the same. Some guy named Rickard got signed, and that's been about it. Also, it's disgustingly hot here in CenCal, and perhaps, in your neck of the woods as well...? Save yourself a few bones and stay away from the AC. Click on the icy cool links below instead.
Also, Music Monday will make it's return next week. I left things a little too late, as I'm often wanton to do (Procrastination, it's not just a triple word score in scrabble, it's a way of life. If you ever get around to living...)
- Down Goes Brown can't decide which flag to fly, and which one to salute.
- Toronto Sports Media reads the MSM, for giggles.
- The Other Vatican takes a stand on Kaberle.
- Changing On the Fly takes a closer look at all this truculence.
- Saw this on Nucks Misconduct and was compelled to link. If you weren't depressed enough about how much you make, head on over here to compare yourself to pro athletes.
- One of my favorite hockey players took a few too many knocks to the noggin. Whatever happened to Adam Deadmarsh?
- On The Forecheck looks at how Nashville is filling the gap in coverage with blogs!
- Burke at Sports Management Conference courtesy of BD Gallof