And nothing new to report. However, chances are, that rumor mill will get cranking soon enough. The Kaberle trade watch is still on, and regardless of which side of the fence you sit on the issue, it doesn't change the fact that the deadline on the open window, closes soon enough.
I watched Hamlet 2 and Death Race last night. That's a strange double header of film, let me tell you. Still Steve Coogan is hysterical, and Jason Statham apparently only does movies that require him to drive a car really fast, with ridiculously attractive women. Can't say I blame him...
Death Race - Official Trailer HD (via DeathRace2008)
- Steve has more on the repercussions of the recent Deveaux signing also a German Maple Leafs' at Olympic camp!
- TSM takes a look at the insanity surrounding the upcoming Spezza wedding.
- and has the latest on the Marlies coaching vacancy, and scratches another top 6 forward off the list.
- Wrap Around Curl says love is not for sale, but fandom may have a price. She's also quite the onomatopoeia junkie.
- Loser Domi takes us on a trip back in time to when we were all 15 years younger...
- The Other Vatican invites you to take a seat and hear the state of the rebuild.
- Pal Hal Pall takes on the Ottawa media, and if you're not careful, he'll take on you to!
- Puck Daddy has more on the ongoing Phil Kessel saga. Is he a really good, soon to be great, player, or merely a good player having a great contract year?