Thank heavens for small victories. Now find some wood to knock on, avoid all ladders and black cats, not open our umbrellas indoors and for Pete's sake, don't break any mirrors!
Now, there's only one question left to ask...
dirty harry do you feel lucky (via uclachicken)
- Since not much else has happened, mf37 has his take on the Stralman trade. While the Other Vatican takes a different approach.
- The general presents you with this season's leading Larry Murphy candidates.
- TSM thinks Burke is a slight of hand master. He manages the team with one hand, and in the other is the media. Neither seems to have any idea what the other is doing, which doesn't work to well for the MSM.
- The Hungry Leafs Fan will beat you with this burrito should you try and rob him. You've been warned.
- Kohma fears the possibility of Stralman becoming an NHL defender and hopes that for once the Leafs' pick turns out to be the Hall of Famer.
- Puck Daddy had a great gallery of home made jersey fouls, and a link to the generator that made them.
- For your discussion, may I present Pucks and Pitchforks' best Hockey Uniforms. Any missing?