Short and sweet Leafs fans. Nothing happened yesterday.
- Arch is back with the heavy hitting questions the MSM is too afraid to ask.
- Changing On the Fly is worried about Burke's penchant for talking to the media. They also have new wallpapers. I may be stuck on March permanently. FIST PUMP!!!1
- TML Fan Fury begins the Tank for Taylor Hall talk.
- Bangin' Panger is not a fan of what the Vancouver Olympics Website is pushing, the dope.
- Finally, apparently some team in Arizona got sold to someone who offered less money than another guy. Hockey Blog in Canada gives you a few good reasons why Balsillie didn't get the nod.
Well, I guess that's it...right?
What a rough day I had yesterday. One thing after the other went wrong for me, so when I got home I felt like I needed to splash some water on my face to try and revive me. So I went to my sink and ran some cool water. Unfortunately, that didn't help. So, I decided to go for a walk.
I put on my latest fashionable hoodie and walked out of the house and down the street. My subdivision has a little creek surrounding it, so I went over to a bridge to watch the water run under. I thought maybe it would help me relax, but still no dice.
I went for a drive, and decided to spend some money. I threw a CD in the radio and headed to the mall. All the stress and tension was still building up, so I thought maybe a new recliner would help. The more I thought about it though, the more selfish the purchase seemed. My wife works hard, she might need something to relax on as well. We've had our couch for quite some time. Maybe a new one would cheer her up. I went and looked at a living room set for us.
However, after some thought, I realized that spending money doesn't bring you happiness. It's time spent with your family and friends that really helps. So after a few phone calls, I had a great night of miniature golf.
Driving home from the mini-putt range, I realized that, all things considered, it could have been worse.