We've had a busy week with all the moves Papa Burke has made. I hear he's out fishing, and really the dude deserves a break. Provided "fishing trip" isn't code for "seeing an Argentinian woman of the night". Really he doesn't care what you think, he is too busy being a baller GM.
Onto the links, lovelies;
- DGB with the run down on the tampering case. Come for the insight, stay for the Wellwood jokes.
- This post is actually kinda for the ladies...The General might have a mancrush on Tomas Kaberle. How does that make you feel, Eyebleaf?
- Our handsome and mustachioed fashionista, Archimedies with the style inventory of the Monster.
- Oh you crazy satirists! Fixing the NHL to attract more people, you crazy!
- So what is going on with this Rickard Wallin cat? Here's a timetable on him.
- I love camp! I hope they sing songs like the Jonas Brothers...Oh wait...here is the Leafs prospects camp roster notes.
- Wait...a hockey player? Writing about hockey? Where did you ever get an idea like that? Gabriel Desjardin writes about the San Jose Sharks. Good on you, kitten.
- Now that the dust has settled since the draft, here's a look at who made some good moves. The Leafs made the list. Chicka chicka yeahhh.
- Mirtle goes a bit more in depth with that whole Chris Pronger and Philly contract.
Anything I missed, drop in the comments or email it to me and I will tidy up the list on your lunch break.
You know, maybe we should be kinder to our foes for allowing the Leafs to be so awesome....