This is what happens when you spend the entire day trying to crack Project Mayhem's code. You forget to get someone to write the weekend FTBs so I am back on duty for a limited engagement. If you have any links this weekend e-mail them to me. If they're from today post them in the comments. Without further ado, here are the links:
- Brian Burke gives Teeder an amazing compliment while the CBC, Frank Orr, Lance Hornby, Dave Shoalts, and the CP chime in as well.
- The General dedicates the latest installment of his series on the Leafs' captains to the man himself.
- Somny has a few great pictures of Teeder including one where the referee is saving Gordie Howe's life.
- TSM is having a crisis of faith. Is this all that Burke will do?
- Alex Tran tries to see if the Leafs' defence will be able to put up points.
- A hell of a photo from TSM.
- Clawson wrote a song and he has a message for anyone daring to say that they wanted Kadri.
- Craig Custance looks at some of the challenges that face Burke with Team USA. Not mentioned: Canada's rage at Ryan Kesler.
- George James Malik might want to try learning how to read.