As resident Nik Hagman super fan, I have found some Leaf fan's lack of faith disturbing. A gentle nudge for those who have wandered from the path of St. Nik.
Player Tribute: Niklas Hagman (via Ibanucciani)
And, just in case you needed a reminder, the candidate for goal of the year. Not Leaf goal of the year, but league goal of the year.
Nikalas Hagman Score Sick Goal!! (via flyinggrandmas)
Now, on to the links!
- Down Goes Brown has the latest from the Team USA Olympic orientation camp.
- TML Nation has a post about Hagman, who is awesome, and a picture of Johnny Pohl, who is not awesome. Also, a job for zombie Chelios.
- The Old Guys in Blue and White don't see a problem with the number 10. In fact, it's PPP's favorite number of the season. It's that blasted 30...
- Did Brian Burke over-value Tomas Kaberle, or is the re-build on a fast track? MLHS tries to answer the questions.
- Are Burke's rebuild plans centered around this puck moving defenceman's ability to run the power play? TMLfans seems to think it looks that way.
- To stoke the fires of the Barilkosphere, the title of this blog post says it all: Leafs Set To Ice Worst Forward Line-Up In The League.
- The Dark Ranger promptly parks reality in Bizarro universe and seems to imply that Kaberle is a burden to the Leafs cap. Wade Redden says "WAT?"
- The Other Vatican read a book about Japan.