The last day of the week has arrived. I love how the unlimited potential of my weekends ultimately winds up looking something like the pic below.
Immediately after this shot, the cat lit me up on COD 4
At least it did, before my x-box finally died. Now it's more of an adventure. Did you know, when you go outside, there's stuff to do? Crazy, right? If you find yourself at home with a non-responsive game console, try going outside. I did. To put my x-box in the mail to ship it off to get fixed that is. Now, I wait...
- Speaking of gaming, the Far Away Leaf gives you a first glimpse into the NHL10 demo.
- Jared laughs in Twitter's face. He only needs 4 words to express his love for each Leaf.
- Dr. Steve takes on multiple issues and comes to one conclusion: can't wait for training camp. Giggity.
- MLHS wonders if Mikhail Grabovski has the ability to be the Leafs #1 center. Lucky they're not pineapples.
- TML Nation says FIST PUMP!!!1 is not the best LW currently playing and over 35 years of age. The question then becomes, who is?
- It's no e(5) but the Hockey-Bums think it's a good possibility we could see Patrick Marleau in a Leafs uniform soon.
- Finally, on a far sadder note, it was confirmed by multiple media outlets on Thursday that Jose Theodore's two month old son has passed away.
- Dr. Steve points out that maybe he was a little harsh. Ian White is useful.