Such a busy week. Twitter crashed and Facebook went down as well. Uncle Bill got the journalists sprung free. And Obama shared cupcakes with the press. John Hughes died. Oh. AND IT WAS SHARK WEEK. As for hockey? Still not a whole lot on the hockey front. Let's see what we have to work with;
- Ahwwww, Luke Schenn keeps his eye on his lil' bro Brayden.
- More on the move of Anton Stralman.
- Domi and Jared with a joint project fanfic.
- Ladies, the Islanders need some Ice girls...
- Lori from HFSS celebrates Sidney Crosby's birthday.
- Your non-hockey link: EFF YEAH SHARKS.
Hit me with what I missed.
Favorite John Hughes movie?
- Mirtle looks at why Theo Fleury wants to return the the NHL.
- The General with something new, celebrating Brian Burke's wordage.
- Steve with an examination of evaluating players.