Not much in the way of links gang. I stayed up late last night watching Fifth Element ("Leeloo Dallas, multi-pass") waiting for more Leafs link manna to fall from the ether...net. To no avail. So, in honor of me watching one of my favorite movies last night, here's the trailer that started it all...
The Fifth Element (original trailer) (via alesilvareis)
Anything missed? Toss it in the comments.
- Steve is up to his usual tricks with math and stuff. His conclusion: Nik Kulemin is like a fine wine.
- Any reporter can stand outside a room and speculate the goings on inside. DownGoesBrown is not any reporter. He brings the true story on Paul Kelly's firing.
- Having been slowly driven insane by the smell of instrument polish, Loser Domi would like you to see a pin she found.
- Lastly, the View From My Seats has a North East division round table. Our very own benevolent overlord pulled up a chair to give the Leafs fan perspective.
- The Truthulence reveals the most important belief of the Tao of Burke.
- Corporate logos? No thanks. Corporate Nicknames? Now you're talking HLF's language.
- RobOuttaSoCal begins his month of truculence.
- Vintage Leafs has a slew of pictures including one that could have any current face photoshopped in.