I've wasted the entire night playing the new EA Sports NHL 10 game, and by wasted I mean had a complete blast! In fact, I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from it. Let's get to the links so I can go back to being Brian Burke, OK?
- Steve has the latest on who could be a top 6 d-man, and who seems to be a certified top 6 forward.
- The Old Guys In Blue and White are making me jealous with their copy of NHL 10.
- Death to Leafs Nation! jrwendelman puts the final nail in the coffin.
- LD opens up a piece of her heart to show you why she loves hockey.
- MLHS with a trio of posts containing notes on Gustavsson and training camp, the wrongness of Cox and another call for the death of Leafs Nation.
- Zambonic Youth is already celebrating an anniversary and Kim Jorn is desecrating history. I guess that Manifesto missed the 'Communist' in the title.
- Tony Ambrogio has some notes from training camp.
- HockeyCentric looks at where the '5 or 6 rookies' that Wilson mentioned might fit in.
- Catching up with that other young goaltending stud we let get away.
- TSM wants MLSE to get some credit for 'giving away' an exhibition game to their fans. What saints!
Throw links missed in the comments por favor...