Did you sneak behind the Vesa's net and say not nice things? He sees you...
- I'm not sure what to do now, as the man with all the answers, Dr. Steve, has a few questions of his own as the season is quickly closing in.
- Oh happy day! Down Goes Brown gives us two treats, first with his belief in the prognostication power of Google and secondly with his 09-10 season preview. First stop, the Pacific Division.
- MLHS gives us a reminder of how deep the roots of fandom goes, with a look back to a boy and his dad and a hockey team. They also have the most recent news on former Leafs.
- Trying their hand at predictions, TML Fan Fury has 30 of their own.
- Norman James let's you know when you can hear the latest on Nazem Kadri, from Nazem Kadri.
- The Hockey Independent wonders if it's at all possible to let Toskala have some time to get his body back in shape from surgery and his mind accustomed to the new system he's learning. Silly...
- How do you know when a signing is a good thing? When fans of other teams being actively rooting against said player of course! Defending Big D tries their best to hate Jonas Gustavsson, but starting an insult by comparing him to Turk Broda shows you just how hard it might be.
- The hate continues, with a Sens fan's attempt at humor about as successful as their first overall franchise draft pick...
- The Toronto Star has the latest opinion of Burke on his Maple Leafs. The question for BB now is whether or not we've got the right guys up front. This should feed the rumor fires until February.
- Montreal v. Toronto? Forget that, it's all about Da Da Canada v. Nyet Nyet Soviet! And plans for the captaincy.
- Oh no, not Burkie too!
- Jared's got hope and loves romantic comedies.
- A look at all of Phil Kessel's even strength goals. He sure does a lot of scoring...
- Zambonic Youth comes in with part one of their five part series of previewing excellence!
- Leaf and Lion has some thumbs up and down for the Leafs' forwards.