If Leaf fans had known it would be who knows how long (42 and counting) until the next Stanley Cup victory, how much crazier do you think they would have reacted? Would Toronto as a city/postal code even exist today? How many folks would have checked out on hockey all together, knowing that might have been their last time seeing the Buds with Lord Stanley's chalice?
These are the questions I ask myself as I sift through millions of zeros and ones searching for the links. As they say though, it's all about the quality.
- The Bitter Leaf, mf37 takes a look at how the waivers will impact who plays where this season.
- The vintage Leafs has uploaded a plethora of new pics.
- TSM has been out in the sun too much this summer. At least, I think that can be the only explanation for this blog post title.
- PPP forwarded me this link last night. Not sure what he's doing hanging around this blog, but to each their own.
- Truculence Month continues with Domi's Philadelphia fun.
Speaking of sounds, been listening to these guys a whole bunch. Good stuff, great music to chill out on the patio with and sip a tall frosty beverage, such as a glass of ice water. Enjoy.
The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound (via sideonedummyrecords)
So, what'd I miss? Toss it in the comments if you've got something.