So everyone is on vacation and cut out of town early. I however, have a kingdom to attend to. See above. I'm playing Yahtzee in my day room. That's what hundreds year old vampire queens do. So while I am in charge, expect delicious anarchy.
Here are your Friday FTB links:
- Loser Domi is back! Check out the latest installment of Ask Lee Stempniak.
- Let's cast a theoretical Maple Leafs movie. Who has what it takes to play OLAS?
- Brian Burke and his top 6 D.
- New (old) photos of Doug Gilmour and others on Vintage Leafs!
- Mirtle with the rundown of the that one time when Balsillie tried to buy the Penguins.
- Wyshynski looks at the DirectTV and Versus drama.
- Let's revisit Darcy Tucker vs the Senators...
Your non hockey link: The I Am T-Pain iPhone app makes me wish, just a little, that I had an iPhone. I'm giving three dollars to my friend who has one just so I can play this auto tune game. A demonstration of the game:
Drop any links I missed in the comments and I will update accordingly.