Cujo rule in hearts.
- With no Leafs game last night (sit down the boy who cheered!), the Marlies moved into the spotlight - sadly going down 5 - 2 to the Houston Astros, Kyle Calder and Greg Scott with the markers.
- Dr Steve has thoughts on Friday's game in DC, along with some possible trading partners.
- budblog takes the fire exit staircase down to the basement.
- Proving that there is simply no issue that can't or won't be debated in the hockey world, Puck Daddy lists a roster or two for this years non-existent All Star game, a theme also picked up on by TML Fan Fury.
- Basing these theories on a whole, whacking great sixteen days of sample size, Hungry Leafs Fan has the early winners and losers of 2010. May contain reference to pretend fighting, I can't tell.
- Friend of the show Sleza - back from a Latvian escapade - lists the background to her love of the good old hockey game.
- Goal of the year already? Or Team GB levels of defensive ineptitude? Footage from The Fanhouse to help you decide.
- That's about it. Any takers for the first half review of the AHL season in The Hockey News? No, didn't think so.
- Non hockey jiggery-pokery - have a bit of First Person Tetris.
Bit slow today, innit? Hurl your links in the comments as and when you find them.