As I sat in the middle of collecting the links for today's FTB, my phone rang. On the other end was newly nuptialed Overlord Chemmy, back from his honeymoon in Cancun, asking me to let him and Mrs. Overlord into the apartment building for he was drunk and without keys. It was nice to see that marriage hadn't changed him.
Since the blockbuster weekend of trading, we've had a large influx of new members to the site. Again, we thank you all for joining. If you haven't yet, please read the PPP 101 article that the Godfather himself, PPP, posted yesterday. One thing that was missing from the 101 however, was the Chemmy Survival Guide which I present to you now.
Take the following very seriously as it could one day save your life.
- Do not badmouth the Boston Red Sox or New England Patriots.
- Do not badmouth the Boston University Terriers.
- Do not speak approvingly of Boston College, the New York Yankees, the New York Jets, the Montreal Canadiens, or the Ottawa Senators.
- If you attempt to troll the site; he'll end up making you cry like the little bitch you are.
- If you don't like alcohol or Mexican food, don't let him know you feel this way.
- Do not taunt Chemmy.
- If you make him angry, he will troll you like only an Overlord can. You don't want to know what that means. Trust me.
Just follow the survival guide and it'll be smooth sailing from here on out! Enjoy!
Links after the jump
It was a solemn day as Brian Burke laid his son to rest [Globe and Mail]
Revisiting the reasons behind the decision to call up Kadri [Suite 101]
Happy 2nd Birthday to the Barilkosphere's brightest star! [Down Goes Brown]
A quick turnaround is apparently unlikely for the Leafs [The Hockey News]
Looking ahead to the future; the Leafs' top 10 prospects [TML Fan Fury]
The New Look Leafs: Four games in [Hockey Analysis]
And lastly just for fun:
My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead, and that's the way I likes it! [Toronto Mike]