Luke owns Ottawa so much, they should just rename the team the "Schennators"
Our very own Archimedies, via Twitter
It's hard to imagine that the Blue and White wouldn't be charged up for the fourth battle of Ontario of the year after events of the last few days, but those boys certainly delivered at the ACC last night.
Choicest cut - it's my strong contention that JS is channelling Jet Li in Hero right at this moment in time. Granted, that would make Jonas into Maggie Cheung, but stick with me here.
Looking forward to Leafs games, who da thunk it? What a difference a week makes....
- 5 - 0. Snapping the wining streak. Colton SMASH. I mean really...what's not to like? Toronto Sports Media, General Borschevky, Toronto Mike, Under The Helmet of Slava Duris and The Hockey News bring us some much needed good news. Counterpoints from Silver Seven and their (I implore you to read) game day thread.
- As there hasn't been a Marlies win on my FTB watch since the early Cretaceous period, this will be the last link they get until the situation improves. This tough love stance provided after a 2 - 1 defeat at the hands of the Hamilton Bulldogs.
- Big news. Big, bigger, biggest. Archimedies and the Handsome Man's Guide to Life with the latest cavalcade of Leafs In Suits - a photo study so sensual, it'd make Chuck Norris wet.
- JS Giguere is so hot, it's at Fahrenheit 451 right now. Suite 101 profiles the goalie who can actually, y'know, save pucks.
- I like to imagine that bkblades was swooping around the rafters of the ACC like the Phantom of the Opera whilst taking these pictures.
- Colton takes the lead, 2 to 1. Next bout, March 6th in Kanata.
- The non hockey link for today demonstrates that you don't need instruments to make musics. But what you ought to be doing is following Wrap's fine example and donating to PFLAG, in the US or in Canada.
It's some kind of HandEgg extravaganza today, right? Go one of those teams!