home road game will decide a few season series and questions:
- Can Matt Carkner beat Colton Orr not once but twice to earn a draw?
- Are the S*nators over their flu?
- Will not having Mike Fisher be their new excuse for not beating the 2nd worst team in the NHL?
- Can the Leafs get the point they need to win the season series?
- Why does this still get called the Battle of Ontario?
The S*nators are seemingly safe in their playoff spot but they've also won only one game since the Olympic break so there's still hope for a hilarious collapse that will stunt the nascent Cory Clouston for Jack Adams Delusion Brigade.
Sorry for the terrible preview but my work IT department refuses to update Internet Explorer so my publishing capabilities are falling one-by-one. Jonas Gustavsson is starting for the Leafs and hopefully won't need six goals in order to pick up the win. The Leafs got some rest so that shouldn't be an issue.