Win the undying admiration of your peers! ('Cause you ain't winning anything else.)
1. Hab fans have been kind enough to remind us of the last time the Leafs won the Stanley Cup. When was the last time they made a Final and didn't win it?
2. The Leafs have had three different goaltenders who set a single-season record for most regular-season games played by a goaltender (none set as a Leaf, tho'). Who are they? (Note - record is >70 games therefore all post-expansion.)
3. Who was the last Leaf goaltender to lead the league in GAA?
4. Who holds the Leafs' rookie record for points in a season (not Borschevsky - he was not a rookie by the then-standards)?
5. Three Leafs have worn number 13. Name them.
6. Rick Vaive was the first Leaf to score 50. Who held the single-season goal record prior to that? What was it?
7. In Henrik Lundqvist's rookie season, he set a Ranger record for wins by a rookie. The old record holder was much better known as a Leaf. Who used to hold the Ranger record for wins by a rookie goalie?
8. Only one member of the Hound Line was not a converted defenseman. Which one?
9. Which Leaf first-rounder took the longest time to play his first game as a Leaf? (14 years)
10. True or false - when Conn Smythe bought the team and changed their name from "St. Patricks" to "Maple Leafs," he was actually doing something that the previous ownership had been mulling all season.