Maple Leaf Gardens via somebody_ on Flickr.
Would you like to skate on the new rink at Maple Leaf Gardens before anyone you know? Would you like to score a goal under the roof that Conn Smythe built? What if you could help out a great cause in order to do it?
Of course you would.
As many of you know my stepdad lost his battle with brain cancer and I'm raising money to support the National Brain Tumor Society.
Since I'm not in Toronto I'm going to raffle off my spot at the MLG shinny game to someone who is in order to raise more money to help fight brain cancer.
- If you donate at least $20 I will enter you in a random number draw to win my shinny spot.
- The game is on August 28th at 10PM, I'll do the random number draw on August 26th.
- If you win a random number draw I'll get in touch with you to explain the details (how you get in, etc.).
- I'm not in Toronto so you'll be dealing with someone else on the site's masthead.
- You're donating to charity, not to me personally.
- If you already donated and live in Toronto drop me a line so I know that you'd like to be eligible.
There's a good chance other fancy blog types and internet types will be there. You'll get to meet some cool people and play hockey for a great cause.