- Ryan Miller stole the show as he stopped 34 of 35 shots on the night and continued his dominance of Toronto.
- Ben Scrivens, on the other hand, gave up a soft goal to Jason Pominville which would end up being the game winner.
- Dion Phaneuf once again led all Leafs in ice time with nearly 29 minutes. Mike Kostka was second with 27 minutes.
- Toronto's powerplay was dreadful, going 1-for-7, including a run of almost four minutes in the first period with the man advantage.
- Mark Fraser probably won't get many more chances with the big club. He was so-so in only 8:49 of ice time.
- The MGK line was -2 on the night.
- James van Riemsdyk was 9th among Leaf forwards in ice time.