1. Denial: "He's going to fix their conditioning! And bring us defensively responsible hockey!"
2. Anger: "What is this shit?"
3. Bargaining: "Well, at least if we're going to miss the playoffs spectacularly, Randy will get fired."
4. Depression: "Why are they wasting a whole other season to figure out what we already know about Carlyle?"
5. Acceptance: "Fuck it, dude, let's watch bowling."
Montreal-Boston at 7 tonight, then Anaheim and LA starting at 9:30.
There's a ton of good content on the front page:
Carlyle in Three Acts
Each act ends on a fun note.
Randy Carlyle's Work In Toronto
Carlyle Will Be Retained
The post, breaking down the press conference before it actually happened.
I'll post some external links in the morning when I get up.