What's with no games between Monday afternoon and Friday night? Also, my streak of "games I've watched in a row that the team I'm rooting for has looked terrible and lost" now stands at six. Sadly, the team I think that's going to break that streak is the Leafs.
It's gonna be a long year.
- Norte hears me, and after watching Monday's game wants some tums.
- General Borschevsky is in love with an anthropomorphic juice pitcher, or wait, maybe it's Nikolai Kulemin.
- eyebleaf asserts that the power play needs Viagra.
- Michael Aldred wonders about Kaberle for Gaborik, but it apparently hinges on Phoenix giving Toronto their first rounder for Van Ryn and White. (e5)
- DGB hints that we should get ready for a 10 player bonanza trade!
- Ryan Hollweg only gets a three game suspension. At least I won't have to see him at MSG Friday night. (I'll be behind the Leafs goal with a paper bag over my head wearing an Alex Steen jersey.)
- Hey look! Working Class Howard has a limey cousin! Apparently hockey started in 2005 and I would bet that he thinks soccer either started in 1992 or 2006 depending on his relative douche-osity.