Good work on Ian Winwood yesterday ladies and gentlemen. If there's one thing that the Brits know now it's that Leaf fans will find any embarrassing attempt at a professional article and tear it to shreds. Tip of the cap to Ian for having the testicular fortitude to actually respond in the comments but a wag of the finger for entirely missing the point. Maybe if he read Godd Till's blistering riposte he'll get a sense for why we were so aggrieved.
Hopefully yesterday will serve as a lesson to all journalists to avoid putting together a paint by numbers kind of article but that would assume that they had the intelligence to do anything else.
Here are some links to read while laughing at another colonial victory over The Empire.
- TSM is getting everyone Paul Coffey autographs!
- Down Goes Brown looks at the toughest guys that played in the Norris Division.
- Paul Kelley better be careful. In bad economic times if the players think anyone will care that they only make $450,000 then he is off his rocker. If they go on strike I could care less about the owners' sins I will want to see the union crushed.
- Hmmmm, this might be why people complain about Leaf fans. What a douche. Nice response by Wilson though.
- The Bell Centre has history? Colour me shocked.