"It's time for the shootout troops. Let's get our three best shooters ready to go. Hey, whoa whoa whoa. Hagman? Where do you think you're going?"
"I, uh..." *sits down*
"Stajan, get out there. Crap. Ok, let's put in Kulemin. Do that one move with the goal scoring. Yes, I'm a genius. Ok, if we don't score we lose the game, who should I put in. Yes, Jason Blake."
- Repressed Optimism is headed to Pittsburgh tonight. The Barilkosphere has pretty good road attendance.
- eyebleaf has some deep thoughts on the Leafs and Rangers, and a great picture of Marc Staal getting punched in his face. He's also cheering for the Red Sox now.
- Ron Guillet thinks we might want to put CuJo in net for shootouts. It might work for Toronto, but when they put Stajan and Blake out in the shootout, I think it's pretty obvious they don't want the extra point.
- Steve@Hockeyanalysis is feeling good about Vesa.
- Puck Daddy thinks Vesa is one of last night's three stars. I'm just glad I was sitting right behind Vesa for fourty minutes, guy put on a clinic.
- I think we all see Mirtle's point: Schenn for Calder.