Links, links, and links:
- Here's the Oilers' side of the blogger story. This is what I find stunning: the Oilers, like almost everyone that took their side, is arguing that bloggers don't deserve credentials but the entire uproar was about the way that Dave was treated! In a debate the Oilers would lose for not arguing the resolution.
- TSM thought of a way to get rid of Hollweg. I like Kaspar better.
- What happens when you work hard and your coach is auditioning every position? You get to play first line centre.
- RepressedOptimism made it out of Pittsburgh alive.
- Gus looks at Brian Burke's track record. Burke has done a great job in Anaheim. He made the moves to win a Cup and while they have had some cap issues the team is basically getting re-set this summer because every non-essential contract expires July 1, 2009.
- Another team in Toronto? TSM breaks down the article and Andrew Bucholtz does the same. Bottom line: I'll believe this when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.