There is only one story today: Mats is working out. TSM will tell you it's not a story but he is somehow friends with Neil Smith so I don't know if we can trust his judgment. It's obviously a story. The Leafs have 3 SO losses so far this season. You know who scores big goals for the Leafs? Mats Sundin. I don't want him to come back but with so much cap room where else will he be going? Maybe the Leafs will take on salary from the Flyers or Rangers so that they can sign Mats. Hmmmm...anyway, here are some real stories:
- JP has a good point about fighting. When did it become a hazard to your health to lay a good bodycheck?
- The General veers from interesting (Not Ian White's fault? Tell me more) to logical (bench Blake) to irrational and insane (Tlittle Tlate? Tpreposterous).
- Kim Jorn recounts his hajj to to Canada's Bethlehem.
- TFC not world class? Crazy. Seriously though, it is the best level available in North America plus Toronto has sooooo much else to do other than the Marlies. Now, if tickets were $10 it might be a different story.
- Lowetide wonders what the media will report when the inevitable downturn hits the Leafs...moreso.
- HF10 concedes defeat by playing the "grown-up" card. Someone doesn't get how the internet works. It's serious business.
Toss any others in the comments.