Great. Not only is Jason Blake incapable of shooting anywhere but the goaltender's logo ("Oh wow look at that fancy design I really like the detail on the lightning bolt oh I should probably shoot the puck, crap."), now the rest of the team is doing the same thing. Getting a lot of shots on net isn't helpful if they're crappy shots and the goaltender isn't giving up any rebounds.
- Alec Brownscombe watched as Lecavalier single handedly beat the Leafs.
- Down Goes Brown wonders how one goes about getting a player like Lecavalier.
- According to Torontosports media, nobody would have sent Schenn down. Curse you TSM.
- The Two Line Pass has a game recap for last night, focusing on Stamkos' ice time.
- eyebleaf doesn't understand that rainouts are a part of baseball and playing indoors stinks.