Remember when Ron Wilson called the Leafs' the Yankees of hockey and Dave Feschuk pretended to be so dumb as to misunderstand the financial comparisons and freaked out? Well, the Leafs are the Yankees of hockey. Congrats to Lynn Zinser for researching how to write a proper article on the Leafs. When you get a bit better you learn how to sneak in 1967 later on in the article to surprise us. Speaking of the sport I loathe: It's over! Hooray for Matt Stairs and for four months free of 800 games worth of highlights every damn day.
- Steve looks at how awesome the top line has been and suggests that maybe Antro and Poni were carrying Sundin (just kidding). Also, 18th ranked PK and 6th ranked PP? Who says you can't make lemonade out of 'lemons'? Coaching: It doesn't matter does it Howie?. Dumbass.
- Godd Till finds a research study that explains The Omen.
- Speaking of stupid people, remember when Cox dismissed Wilson's start after 8 games because it wasn't as good as Maurice's? Well two games later it is just as good as his inaugural year.
- DGB notes two essential truths about this year's Leafs team. Even The Pensblog noted the second truth.
- I missed this yesterday but Jared had another visit from himself.
- Everyone's favourite British sportswriter is back. At least he is admitting that he is writing about the Leafs because he gets reactions.
- Eyebeleaf is heating up some crow.
- Oh yeah, for the gooners, I turned off the game to do a presentation in the 88th minute how about you? And who is that at the top of the table?