The season is almost here. We'll be running season previews all day long, so check back often because this place is literally going to be exploding with content today.
Chock full o' links this morning:
- loser domi's Eric Lindros bobblehead (courtesy of Scott Stevens) is ready for the season! It's also the one year anniversary of her blog, so in the words of Greener, "Mazeltov!".
- Torontosportsmedia has the scoop on Simmons repenting, as well as Toronto media confusion.
- Kim Jorn, nothing changed, I still love you only slightly less than I used to, my love.
- Steve@Hockeyanalysis picks through the roster cuts, and he's working on a cunning plan.
- The Star ran a piece on Toskala which reminded me that he was godawful last preseason too. Thankfully he was cash money in the season, until his groin exploded.
- Wyshynski, who stinks, has a piece up about the Human Eraser.
- Micheal Aldred wonders if a trade is brewing involving Chicago and Toronto.