Last year I occasionally managed to reach out to other blogs and run a feature called 5 Questions (I am filled with creativity). In that vein, Jeanshorts and Bagged Milk and OilersNation have submitted questions for me to answer and in turn I'll pose five to them. The idea is to create some good banter back and forth.
I could use your help answering their questions and formulating some for them so if you could post your ideas here by tomorrow at 5pm I'll use the best ones. Cheers.
Now we at the OilersNation hate the Leafs because of their dominance of national media despite their poor performance year after year. Yet we are forced to acknowledge that you are Canadians. Here are our 5 questions
- What is the consensus amongst Leaf fans about the Sundin situation?
- What is the worst deal in the past 5 years that the Leafs have done? What has been the best?
- How does it feel knowing that the last Stanley Cup that the Leafs won was when there were 6 teams in the league?
- Rumor has it that Cliff Fletcher is 612 years old. Is this a concern for Leafs fans?
- Do you hold out hope for Brian Burke coming to town?
Needle, burn, and rip but keep it clean and funny.
Thanks for the help guys! Our questions and answers just went out. I'll post the links/their replies when they come in.