Lots of links on this historic morning. This is one of the few times we'll break our no politics rule but here's a look at worldwide newspaper frontpages, euphoria in the US, and around the world. Now, back to our regularly scheduled Leafs' programming. Also, you'll all want to be here at 12:30 for a special unveiling.
- Wendel Moment # 16 features a beating. I think I'll be able to cut and paste that description.
- Neil Smith is back with a new post about dealing with the media. If I read between the lines I think he is pointing towards that old saw about women "can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em". I wonder how TSM got him on board? Did he just ask? I should have asked Pat Quinn. Dammit.
- Loser Domi, Jared, and Eyebeleaf have a new blog.
- Puck Daddy hates the shootout. He also provides some insight into the psyche of a fan after a devastating injury to their team's star.
- Jared wrote a letter and doesn't swear...much.
- Torontoist looks at The Love Guru so that we don't have to.
- That rolly polly Wellwood has six goals?
- David Johnson looks at the Leafs' goaltending and it's not a pretty picture.
- Blurr reminds us that we are one Leafs Nation, indivisible, under Wendel.
Toss any others in the comments.