- Torontosportsmedia seems relieved that Cliff is staying the course; no short term help for a playoff push.
- Down Goes Brown has another Wendel Moment. We should make these into tiny ceramic figurines.
- Ron Guillet thinks it's time to trade Steen. The curse of my jerseys continues!
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis has the details on a Sportsnet contest. Remember dear readers, if you win four tickets to a Leafs game, Chemmy would love to go with you (BCWW).
- Here's the latest installment of Muppet v. Muppet. I like Muppet best.
- Tex puts out a challenge to Leafs Nation: Don't abandon the rebuild if the playoffs are possible. I can guarantee that he won't read any of the postings he fears from The Barilkosphere. Well, maybe from Jared because he's a maverick.
- Stumpy is leading Canada's branch of the tribe.