- MF37 has a post up about hockey books. I really loved "Tropic of Hockey", it's a nice quick read for a lazy afternoon curled up on the couch.
- The Canucks have ripped off not only Down Goes Brown, but they also besmirched 17 days of Wendel with 16 days of someone who can't be mentioned in the same paragraph as Wendel.
- Torontosportsmedia has a quick recap up for last night (our recap is coming, we're tired and lazy).
- The Wonderful World of Loser Domi (flagged troll: "Calls Tie Domi a loser") has the true story of Steen and Glass Bones' immigration insanity.
- Two Line Pass thinks Brian Burke has scared the Leafs into being good. I sure hope so.
- Tex was at the game and took some pictures.