So I usually am very upset when life makes me miss most of a Leafs game. Last night I had a soccer game and I had to play goalie. Obviously, I excel at all areas of the game and after a Vesa-like early goal I shut the door (hear that Vesku? I shut the door) and we picked up a win. So I sauntered out to catch the third period wondering if Tomas had actually been benched as the radio mentioned that he didn't play through the first full run through the lines. Needless to say, the third period stunk and a certain # 15 looked like he was intent on earning that middle initial.
Anyway, here are some links before you read Chemmy's recap which is likely to be so filled with rage that it will make your eyes bleed.
- The General rips open some old wounds.
- The MLHS crew have some questions for you.
- TSM wasn't too impressed with last night's game either.
- This story is pretty huge but not Leafs related per se. Our Sportsnet deep throat tells me that Landry got canned for this.
- Wilson says jump and Burke says "do what the coach says!"
- eyebleaf thinks Ron Wilson is a jerk for benching Kaberle.
- blurr wants to know what happened to Kaberle.
- MF37 says step one is rebuilding Tomas Kaberle.
- Down Goes Brown doesn't think this will hurt Kaberle's trade value.