The summer is always really fun, until you end up on the wrong side of Canada Day/July 4th and realize your next holiday isn't for months and that it's going to be 30C and 105% humid out until October.
What better way to cool yourself down than by thinking about ice hockey? Oh right, free agency is dying down to a trickle. What's left to do other than twiddle our thumbs and read these great links:
- Puck Daddy reports a rumor that the NHL will host another outdoor NHL game at Wrigley Field. Hawks-Wings? That could be pretty awesome.
- just your usual general borschevsky, whose name is approximately four words too long, opines on the acquisition of Frogren and what that means for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- loser domi is correct that I once referred to her blog as Maple Leafs slasher fanfic.
- The Leafs have resigned Matt Stajan, 2 years @ 1.75m per.
- Time Magazine's Blog of the Year responds to some crummy blog in this exciting blog post!
Comment like mad, and feel free to leave links in the comments if you want them added to today's FTB.