Lots to read as you stare a 5 day workweek in the face. Also, check out Maple Leaf Blue's recent addition to the growing amount of anti-Berger literature. On to the links:
- LD is writing from the players' perspective now. First up Evgeni Malkin. I can't wait for Raycroft's: "Please don't put me in, please don't put me in, is that a pink hat?, please don't put me in."
- It's open season on Al Strachan.
- If this was a fight then Berger would be getting boot-f*cked: more piling on. And a look at how The Fraud investigates his rumours. Hint: it rhymes with 'mullfit'.
- In light of the good news, Koopa Kid wonders who might want Bryan McCabe aside from his mother.
- Another Leaf blog.
- Hockey Analysis gets a makeover.
- Steves looks at some storylines that will make us want to kill ourselves. Tucker and Wellwood won't bite the Leafs in the ass, Finger does deserve a second chance, and Mats...well who the hell knows.
- A look at the 15 worst trades in Leafs' history (Parts one, two, and three). This makes the Cross trade worthwhile. The funniest/saddest part about the Paiement trade was that Ballard made him wear 99 so that the Leafs' faithful would think that they got a superstar in return for Lanny. And Sean would like to have a word with the list about the Russ Courtnall trade. Although the top trade will probably make you feel something akin to what you felt when you woke up this morning and knew that you were 5 days away from the next rained out weeekend.