A few links to help you get through a Monday morning at work. Actual content coming this afternoon so be prepared to skip your meetings.
- Steve at HockeyAnalysis thinks Howard Berger might be a few pennies short of a loonie. He also thinks Mark Bell could project to be "not a liability". Tavares here we come.
- loser domi tells me more than I ever wanted to know about her relaxation techniques.
- Norte talks about Gary Roberts and some dump of a city.
- In one fell swoop the New Yuppie Times' hockey blog mentions he who shall not be named, besmirches the good name of the Miracle On Ice, name checks Mats Sundin and... don''t read the New York Times unless you earn more than $500,000 a year (I suspect Greener is Steven Spielberg so feel free to read Stevie.)
- Atlanta could be looking to take on salary. I propose that we send them McCabe and someone useful in exchange for first crack at Ilya Kovalchuk.
- Contract talks with Meszaros not going so well. I guess it's hard for Ottawa to convince young players to live in Ottawa now with the team's new "no cocaine" policy.
- The Doctor talks about Boots, honestly just contract Nashville already.
- Finally, if you want to spend all day reading about hockey (what sort of loser would do that?) here's something they call a "book", which is like the internet but boring. It does however work when the power goes off.