Excuse your newest writer for being tired, but it's impossible to settle down and go to sleep after watching Dustin Pedroia hit a grand slam to stab the Yankees' playoff chances in the heart.
This morning's links:
- koopa kid writes about size in the NHL.
- Steve has the back story on a bunch of the Leafs prospects.
- twolinepass has a commercial starring Cuba Gooding Jr. and Tie Domi.
- loser domi is pretending to be Max Talbot. She even glued a scruffy playoff beard to her face.
- DGB has Leafs trivia answers!
- Melt Your Face Off hates everything that is good in the world.
- Torontosportsmedia gives us the Sundin coverage we've been dying to get.