You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Can we, as Leafs fans, cheer for the fruits of a crappy season (Tavares, Cowen, Hedman, etc) even as we hope to see our team succeed every night?
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis got me started with his article about the future.
- Torontosportsmedia has a review of Toronto sports radio.
- Garrett Bauman has his thoughts on the Leafs at the half.
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis wants you to know that Kulemin is back. He did not re-enter the Leafs locker room by bursting through a brick wall and yelling "Oh yeah".
- eyebleaf is playing NHL94.
- wrap around curl has begun video blogging about crappy movies.
- loser domi has a new Maple Leafs chat up.
- Ninja wrote about the rebuild. Good to see him posting.