Editor's Note: For anyone unfamiliar with the acronym FTB it stands for the above. It's not the greatest name but you guys didn't give me much to work with. It's the morning's first post that rounds up the Barilkosphere and Leafs news.
So did anyone stand out last night? Oh yeah, the flying hamster picked up three goals and two assists. Think about that for a second. Jason Blake hates Paul Maurice so much that he singlehandedly defeated his Hurricanes. I don't like tossing superlatives out there but that was Maurice Richard-like. Today is all about the albino assassin. Well, mostly.
- The man of the hour was Puck Daddy's number one star last night.
- Eyebeleaf missed the live draft and is now pretending that it was his plan to pick up Jason Blake. I don't buy it although I bet Mats Sundin was his top pick.
- Down Goes Brown has always valued Jason Blake highly. And we have always been at war with Eurasia.
- Jason Blake tricked Damien Cox in an amazing fashion.
- Oh my God, two Toronto columnists are having a dumb-off! No way Berger loses this though.
- There is nothing worse than leaving a game with your team up and coming back to it having blown a lead.
- If you curious about where the Vesa manpurse jokes come from or why Antro and Poni always have funny accents and talk about fast food or any other random references? Well Loser Domi has three videos that you need to watch.
- Also, with regard to yesterday's hilarious revelation about a HockeyBuzz hack here is his laughable explanation: it was a blogosphere sting to see what would be acceptable. Bullshit * cough cough *...did I do that wrong?