Editor's note, our anonymous FTB posting continues this week! Email us your thoughts.
Our boys in blue came up goose eggs in last night's spirited (and by "spirited" I mean boring) affair. I'd have something to tell you about the game, but I was so bored, I must have passed out. On to the links!
- Torontosportsmedia is wondering who the real Matt Stajan is
- Jared goes all Street Fighter in the latest round of the LOLeaf Off
- Puck Daddy's asking the question on everyone's mind. For what it's worth, my answer is no
- The Program starts talking "All-Star" but left me thinking about Randy, Simon and Paula
- Kevin at Barry Melrose Rocks has the most pansified video ever
- MLHS takes a look at the other, other goaltender in the Leafs cupboard
- Speaking of gaolies, the Puck Huffers may be Pens fans, but they love them some Vesa
- The Tororontoist wants you to know, the tank job is on
- Wrap Around Curl watches the Rock of Love,so that we don't have to
- MLHS has some trade rumours for you to chew on. I like door number two
- Have you ever wondered where and when hoceky first began? This post has none of the answers....
- As long as you paid $800 for seats, you might as well get the full experience at a Leafs game.