The Leafs have taken 5 of a possible 6 points against The Dynasty That Never Was, and I'm excited about that.
- Repressed Optimism has a piece titled "How the Mighty Have Fallen" but it's about Ottawa so I can't figure out who the "Mighty" refers to.
- Old Guys in Blue and White have discovered Jaime Sifers' magical invisibility ability.
- The General has the Battle of Ontario Blow By Blow, BoOBbBb (the extra B is for BYOBB*) 3. He also has a monster post of announcements, and is completely wrong about My Name is Jonas Frogren.
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis looks at where the Leafs' goal production is coming from, and analyzes some recent Leafs roster moves.
- Alec Brownscombe has the right attitude about beating the Sens.
- Jaredoflondon analyzes this year's draft.
- Finally, to throw you snow lovers a bone, here's a link about your World Junior team winning some unimportant game in boring fashion by eyebleaf.
- Check the Battle of Ontario later today, I'm sure they'll put up something sweet.
* That B's a typo.